The Florida Tour
2017-2018 Florida College and Career Program Schedule
The Florida Tour Committee in partnership with the Florida Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (FACRAO) is responsible for the planning of the Fall and Spring College Fairs throughout the state of Florida. The committee works hard to create a schedule that will allow participating college and universities to interact with the largest number of prospective students. Questions regarding the Florida Tour or this Schedule may be directed to: Nancy Estes, Chairperson The Florida Tour Committee by phone at (904) 885-0833 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are excited that you would like to participate in The Florida Tour. The 2017-2018 Florida Tour College Fair Schedule is now available to view online! The cost to purchase the college fair schedule is $50.
- To purchase the Schedule, simply select your participating institution or campus below and click the purchase button below to be taken to PayPal, the leader in safe and secure online payments. You are not required to have a PayPal account to use this service.
- If your institution is not included in the drop box of already participating institutions, select Add New Institution from the list to open the application form.
- There will be two emails sent: The first will be from PayPal to the person making the payment once it has been processed. The second will be from the Florida Tour to your College Fair Coordinator with login information and instructions on how to access the Schedule. Although these processes usually only take a few minutes, it may take up to one hour if PayPal is experiencing high traffic volume. Be sure to check your Spam folders as well.
- If you have already purchased the Schedule, you may click here to go to the login page.
Purchase Instructions (Read carefully)
Website designed & powered by Camosphere LLC